This only happens for a couple of hours every year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get jealous now.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No problem.. but remember, don't do anything without camera.. we can sell it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

That's just unsanitary!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

No, it's good business, that's what it is. As long as you guys provide the action. Then I sell it and we split the profit.

And if you think you won't do it.. I have mr. Benjamin Franklin here with his buddies who says you will. And they never told a lie.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

It's good business to do it with a camera in there? I always knew Finns were wierd, this is proof .

Comment

No, you were the one looking for man love first, giving semi erotic hugs.. I'm just the one with camera and distribution deals.
              In da butt.

Comment

Can a camera even fit there?

I guess you would know, you keep telling me I should do it with a camera... does it hurt?

Comment

Hey man I don't know.. I'm going sleeping.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber

even republicans
                    no they can **** off and die

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're right...."sniff, sniff".......I've been such a Scrooge. From now on I'm going to take better care of my friends here at 'poly. I'm going to start by offering everyone a free physical exam:

Sit close to your computer. Good. Bring your face in close and open your eyes very wide. Great. Now turn your head and put your right ear to the screen, now your left ear please. OK. Now put your face to the screen and open wide. That's it.
                      Take off your shirt and undershirt. Put your back to the screen. With your mouth open wide take a deep breath in, hold it, then exhale. Turn to the right and do it again, in...and out. Now do the left side please. Now put the front of you chest to the screen and try to breath very quietly while I listen to your heart. You girls may have to lift your breasts out of the way. Very good. Now stand up a little and put your stomach to the screen. Hold it. Great.
                      The girls out there are going to want to have a female chaperone in the room for this part of the exam. Please drop your trousers and stand close. OK, very nice, everything seems to be in order in that department. Turn around now, bend over, press your "cheeks" to the screen and pull them away with your hands. Spending a little time in front of the computer are we? Do those 'roids act up very often?
                      OK, you can get dressed now. We're all done.

I would give anything to know that someone out there actually went through with that whole routine.

Merry Christmas you guys. Stop smoking. Drink less. Just say no to drugs. Get some exercise. Try to get eight hours of sleep/night. Eat healthily. Try to have wholesome obsessions this year. Avoid violent thoughts. Practice safe sex. Be good to the people who are good to you.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Can a camera even fit there?

I guess you would know, you keep telling me I should do it with a camera... does it hurt?
                        Hehe, Hehe. Oh Senor. We have camers that fit everywhere. Hehe, He he.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Damn it... now I have the imprint of butt cheeks on my computer screen

Comment

Comment

Y'all ever notice that when (American, at least) guys hug, they pat each other on the back? It's like they're saying "Our manliness is not threatened because we're hugging and hitting!"

Comment

I think most guys do that everywhere.. sometimes you can do without hitting, if it's short hug. But what ever you do, DO NOT RUB YOUR HAND AGAINST THE BACK, like you might do when hugging a girl and perhaps comforting. That's when you get penalized.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X