Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you call the opposite of a vandal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lefty Scaevola
    Next we will be having covert terrorist air conditioning repairmen.
    Hey! That's my job!

Comment

Good man there mr Buttle.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Good for whoever it was That's a really humble thing to just do and not want anything in return
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
          well, you see, Osweld considers sitting at home, jacking off, and playing computer games as time and money well-spent.

And what's wrong with that?
          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Good man there mr Buttle.
            Is that intentional, or just one of your spelling mistakes?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Intentional, In the movied Barazil, due to a typo caused by a fly in a teletype machine, Mr harry Buttle was arrested by the ministry of information and died under torture and interogation when the target was Harry Tuttle, the covert 'terrorist' air conditioning repairman.
              Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
              Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
              "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
              From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

A construction worker.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                  Hey, I gave this a an hour ago. Where'd it go?
                  Obviously you needed that hand for jacking off
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.â€
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Intentional, In the movied Barazil, due to a typo caused by a fly in a teletype machine, Mr harry Buttle was arrested by the ministry of information and died under torture and interogation when the target was Harry Tuttle, the covert 'terrorist' air conditioning repairman.
                    I watched it too, but it sort of just went over my head.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Stefu
                      A... byzantine?

BTW - Your avatar reminds me of Professor M.A.R. Barker.
                      "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                      "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                      2004 Presidential Candidate
                      2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

My god, someone actually recognized my username. What's more amazing is that someone saw the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

BTW - Your avatar reminds me of Professor M.A.R. Barker.
                          Ah, Empire of the Petal Throne. Those were the days. That game caused me to skip geometry every week for months.
                          He's got the Midas touch.
                          But he touched it too much!
                          Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Sikander
                            Ah, Empire of the Petal Throne. Those were the days. That game caused me to skip geometry every week for months.
                            I was once able to write and speak Tsolyanu. Its been quite a while now.
                            "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                            "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                            2004 Presidential Candidate
                            2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle

My god, someone actually recognized my username. What's more amazing is that someone saw the movie!
                              I own it.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X