Favorite Christmas Cookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Christmas Cookie

Ok everyone, what is your favorite Christmas cookie?

I'm partial to the peanut butter ones with the hershey kisses, fresh out of the oven.

I also like the more pedestrian "cookie in a can" sugar cookie from the store.

How about you?

Home-made, chewy gingerbread cookies with a glass of milk.

Comment

Not exactly a cookie, but I like the chocolate santas with peanut butter filler

Comment

The hungarian Non Plus Ultra (meringue-special biscuit-apricot jam-special bisquit-meringue) is probably my favourite one we bake, together with swedish Mandelmusslor (almond cups served with jam and cream). The latter isn't really a "cookie" though.
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Shortbreads.
          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Apolyton's Very good.
            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

An eatin' cookie!

Comment

Sugar cookies. Chewy and sweet.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Choc chip Or white choc and raspberry. Or toffee choc. Or maple syrup and pecans.

Dammit, I'm hungry now!
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

molasses
                    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

The only true Christmas cookie is the Finnish gingerbread cookie.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Hmmm... Grasmere Gingerbread is nice. A bit of a trek to go and get it, but very nice nevertheless
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

German posters help me out here.

You can only get these here at Christmas time.

Phefernous (sp)
                          The ways of Man are passing strange, he buys his freedom and he counts his change.
                          Then he lets the wind his days arrange and he calls the tide his master.

Comment

I like the cookies that remember my password and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                            X