Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Mommy Kills Animals!

From our friends at PETA...

Aren't they lovely? Their website has loads of family fun!

****in A!
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

yep I was going to make a thread on this and forgot. Good work coming up with the picture. Hilarious stuff.

From what I heard on the radio (so it has to be true ), PETA gave kids this pamphlet saying your mommy kills animals. They gave these to kids who went to see the nutcracker. Supposedly they did not give them to children under 13.

Comment

PETA, thanks for all the laughs!

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

How long before a real animal welfare organisation sues PETA for giving animal welfare a bad name?
          Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

Here is a link to the entire pamphlet.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

@ pic.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Of course she does, but it has nothing to do with fur coats. My mom likes to hunt, and she and her father go out hunting fairly often. We had deer hanging in the garage most years.

Honestly, where the heck were these yo-yos doing this?

Still, it's going to be a while before they manage to top their "Drink Beer, not Milk" capaign.

Wraith
                "There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe."
                - Albert Einstein

Comment

PETA always does campaigns that will give them the most press coverage. This time, they have crossed the line. I hope the negative backlash for this crap comes back and bites them in the ass.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith
                    Of course she does, but it has nothing to do with fur coats. My mom likes to hunt, and she and her father go out hunting fairly often. We had deer hanging in the garage most years.
                    Wouldn't that deer begin to stink, after a couple of years?

Still, it's going to be a while before they manage to top their "Drink Beer, not Milk" capaign.

Never miss the rare opportunity to point out a Wraith misspelling.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

Wouldn't that deer begin to stink, after a couple of years?
                      Hunters like the smell of decaying flesh.
                      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        PETA always does campaigns that will give them the most press coverage. This time, they have crossed the line. I hope the negative backlash for this crap comes back and bites them in the ass.
                        Yeah, they really have crossed the line, not that it'll matter to them.

Comment

I think we should have a 'Your Mommy Kills PETA Members' campaign .
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Heh. Reminds me of a t-shirt my sister in law had,

"Meat is justifiable murder."
                            Res ipsa loquitur

Comment

Actually, I've rarely seen any mommies killing animals. They usually buy them dead.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X