This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smiley
    But they're all being used to support the 10^100 Cruise Missiles homed to the city.

Anyway, we need to rushbuy a stadium in Baghdad now.
    In addition to a police station; maybe move a Leader in to rush Hoover's Dam and eliminate the power shortages.

Comment

I remember a particularly good quote from Civ3 forum: "Bombing other people does not bring about a Golden Age."
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
        I remember a particularly good quote from Civ3 forum: "Bombing other people does not bring about a Golden Age."
        Yes it does. Just not for your own nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
          In addition to a police station; maybe move a Leader in to rush Hoover's Dam and eliminate the power shortages.
          No, the FP is WAY more important.

Comment

One senior Pentagon official described the terrorism threat level as "true orange," noting that some previous orange designations had been viewed with skepticism.
            Great. Just what we need. Gradiants of color to indicate whether we "mean it or not". I hope we return to "somewhat true yellow".
            Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

As per request
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
              X