No announcement yet.

Have you ever stolen anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the supermarket the other week and the person serving me was distracted by her friend, spending the entire time talking to her without even saying hello to me.
    So I neglected to point out the box of coke I had in my trolley.

Alas, the company lost around $20. :shrug:
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I totally forgot about this bit of stealing that I was involved in...

First year in college on fall break, a bunch of us got together and organized a game. Who could steal the most unique street sign, display signs, advertising signs, etc. Unique was defined as a word having relevance to our group. One girl was designated judge, the rest of us broke up into teams of three.

We took a bunch of stuff, mostly advertising crap from third rate businesses (lighting was bad, no one gave a shlt, signs were older = funnier). I was proud of my sign from a chinese restuarant with many mispellings and the quote "you may park in my rear" I'm laughing about that sign again..and it was 10 years ago!

When all the teams returned, and setup the stuff in the backyard of my friend, and the designated judge reviewed the take. Then her Dad came out and totally raged on us. The rest of the evening we put everything back where we took it.
      Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
        I have never stolen anything, but my brothers did, and brought me along... I was about 5 years old back then...

Do you remember those small things were you put in a coin, and out comes some candy? My brothers just melted the plastic, and emptied this thing... and it was during the day, just infront of the only store in town
        In which obscure one-store town do you live and did you manage to get out before it was too late?

Comment

Like I'm going to fess up to you guys.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

never stolen anything

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
              Like I'm going to fess up to you guys.

Comment

Like you aren't.
                Attached Files
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                X