Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will there be a terrorist attack like 9-11 or worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will there be a terrorist attack like 9-11 or worse?

well, we've got another orange alert... is everyone being extra VIGILANT?

so... do you think there will be another major terrorist attack in the US? will it be bigger than 9-11? or is the government just crying wolf?
    Yes! It will be more deadly than 9-11!
    31.25%
    Yes! But it won't be as bad as 9-11.
    12.50%
    No. Our government will stop it and protect us!
    12.50%
    No. Either the terrorists are jerking us around, or our government is...
    31.25%
    a super banana bomb will annihilate us all!
    12.50%
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Yes I think there will be. When I dont know, but I'm pretty sure it will happen. I sense it will be a bridge somewhere....

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Banana Bomb? Are worms attacking? Not the SUPER banana I hope....or even worse....MAD COWS!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Spec runs away*

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

is everyone being extra VIGILANT?
        Nope.

do you think there will be another major terrorist attack in the US?
        Possibly

will it be bigger than 9-11?
        Nope... unless they somehow kidnap Santa

or is the government just crying wolf?
        The government just reacts to the info they receive, and as far as we know the gov. has been wrong a time or two

The gov did a good job at creating this color rating system. Now, IMO, the would be "terror" or fear of attacks is down played because we just see it as a traffic light.
        Monkey!!!

Comment

They's a gonna huff and they's a gonna puff and....

ain't nobody gonna blow your house down, unless you maybe live in Riyadh or some out of the way ****hole that has nothing to do with domestic attacks.
          When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Banana Bomb? Are worms attacking? Not the SUPER banana I hope....or even worse....MAD COWS!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

*Spec runs away*

Spec.
            well... all I know is that the golden donkey is going to stomp Bush in 2004
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

sure, why not ?
              B♭3

Comment

Sava, is that like the Golden Cow?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                  Sava, is that like the Golden Cow?
                  oops I mean concrete donkey...
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

They will of course keep trying. It won't be easy though in the states since any medium sized gathering of mid easterners immediately draws attention. Don't underestimate people's power.

Comment

well, it's kinda hard to ignore a prayer call near a mosque.
                      B♭3

Comment

I don't doubt that there will be other attacks, not on the scale of 9-11, though. It's simply too difficult to truly secure such a large geogrphical area.
                        "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                        "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                        "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'll bet bin Laden is laughing his ass off.

osama's cave
                          *phone rings*
                          "Hello! Osama speaking"
                          "Oh, hi, Riyamad! I haven't heard from you in so long! Has your cell recovered yet?"
                          "Oh. All dead from the bombing? Damn. Well, do you still have your radio equipment? I've got this great idea for a joke..."
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

eventualt there will be another terrorist attack, and another and another, and eventualy there will be one bigger than 9/11.

and i think we're on high alert because its the holidays, and if Mommy doesnt tell us to look both ways before crossing the street we'll throw a fit after we get hit by the bus.

Comment

If the government cannot make the secret police and the abolition of civilian rights legitimate through logic then they will resort to fear.
                              The world is a messy place, and unfortunately the messier it gets, the more work we have to do."

Comment

Working...
                              X