Insomnia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia

It's been more then 24 hours that I've been trying to get to sleep now. Despite lying in bed for virtually that whole time I have not been able to sleep for more then a half hour at a time. I'm tired as hell - I can barely even keep my eyes open - but I just can't fall asleep for some reason. I'm geting to the point where I'm freaking out about it, even though I know that just makes it worse, I can't stop myself. And this started just as I was recovering from the flew, and I think that's starting to get worse from the lack of rest. This is hell. What's wrong with me?
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Bah nothing. My grandma has a remedy for it. But I don;t know the words in english. Tilio leaves?

Comment

You need alcohol
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

he needs morphine
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Stick something in your eyes. Anything will do. When you attack your eyes, they automatically closes... you see now? stick something in your eyes.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Stick something in your eyes. Anything will do. When you attack your eyes, they automatically closes... you see now? stick something in your eyes.

Will pepper spray do?
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

What he needs is some meat, dripping with blood.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Take a big hammer
                Blah

Comment

Sprayber, that's the best. I figure once you spray that to your eyes.. you'll be sleeping like a baby in no time.
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

OKay Osweld what HAVE you tried so we can make suggestions

Try a glass of milk and beating off or soemthing
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Turn on RAI International and watch a Serie A match.
                      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X