Time Person of the Year: American soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Person of the Year: American soldier

The last time they selected the American soldier was during the Korean war. Certainly they have a rough job. An excellent selection.

Attached Files
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

hmm

at first I thought this was stupid. But upon more thought. This is the best choice.

Comment

Comment

What a load of crap, if they feel strongly then Bush should be man of the year, those clowns are just doing their job?

Comment

Not in Canada.

We have the married gay people
          Attached Files
          Only feebs vote.

Comment

that picture is bs

a gay couple would never let their hair get that bad
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A well, Hitler has been Person of the Year as well. So the American GIs are in good company.
              Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

well they are Canadians...

Comment

And...that's the fall of this thread.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                    that picture is bs

Nope, that's them. There are other pictures of them in bright shirts.
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

That's just annoying. You can't have a group of people be Person of the Year. And if they do this now, what's it going to mean in the next war? That the American soldiers weren't good enough? And what happens when they don't choose the American Populace In General?

Person = 1 person
                      "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Originally posted by Giant_Squid
                        That's just annoying. You can't have a group of people be Person of the Year. And if they do this now, what's it going to mean in the next war? That the American soldiers weren't good enough? And what happens when they don't choose the American Populace In General?

Person = 1 person
                        I like that. I want to be included in person of the year. vote for american populace dammit!

I was in the military- but I'm not longer in the military. So technically I am not man of the year.

But that won't stop me from telling women I was man of the year in 2003.

Comment

Wasn't OBL Time Person one year? And wouldn't Saddam be a better choice given his sudden fall and capture?
                          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Wasn't OBL Time Person one year?

Not that I recall.

You can't have a group of people be Person of the Year.

They've done it in the past.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Last year's Person of the Year was "the whistleblowers," IIRC.

They've also named the personal computer as the person of the year.

Comment

Working...
                              X