This is why Wesley Clark gets my vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Wesley Clark gets my vote

From an ad to run during the Patriots/Jets game, in which Clark reminds us that we are all "Patriots"

Nuff said
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Though to be honest it all seems quite irrelevant.
      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

That's it?!? Some inane comment, and you're bought?

Bush's next term is assured.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Is his head photoshopped into that pic?
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

He looks like he just did a cycle of roids. Maybe he should suit up at middle linebacker.
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

This man has no neck.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

And Clark loses the NY vote .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Slow, it's not just because of his comment. How shallow and one-noted do you think I am?

It's because he's wearing a Patriots sweatshirt!
                  "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                  ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                  "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

He looks funny. Heheh.

Comment

Once I understand what an antiwar 4-star general stands for, I may consider Clark a serious candidate.
                      http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

George Washington was anti-war when it came to the French-British conflict...

Comment

George Washington was anti-war when it came to the French-British conflict...

Which one?

He was Colonel during the French-Indian War.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

"...and as for Wesley Clark...Americans will never elect a President named Wesley..."

- Mark Levin, WABC
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

It's the Wesley Clark Action Figure!
                              "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                              "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Working...
                              X