No announcement yet.

Arafats gift to civilization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...going through and bumping all your threads, Oerdin?
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc
      The wierd term the Bush administration has been using in place of suicide bombing lately.
      The fair and balanced Fox News also uses this term.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

My first thought was that is was odd to see the words "Arafat" and "civilization" in the same sentence. He could have gone far if he was more like a Gandhi or MLK but its too late to redeem himself now.
        "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
        "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
        2004 Presidential Candidate
        2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

arafat is a ****wad
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't know if he gave us the suicide bombers, but he seems to encourage them as long as he personally does not have to present himself for duty. It's odd how all the bombers have to be young people. Why can't those old mutherfvkers get out there first..
            Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
              I don't know if he gave us the suicide bombers, but he seems to encourage them as long as he personally does not have to present himself for duty. It's odd how all the bombers have to be young people. Why can't those old mutherfvkers get out there first..
              Yes. The older people leading this must be snickering at the gullibility of their youth. We don't see them volunteering to die for the cause. Cowards!
              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)

Comment

I just started wondering, were the twins gonna attack the same targets or different ones at the same time. Cause if they were going after the same target, wouldnt that be a waste of at least one of them.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

what I'm wondering is... are they potential draft picks (i.e. will they be hot when they hit 18 and legally ****able?)...

if so...arafat needs to die ... NOW!
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                    what I'm wondering is... are they potential draft picks (i.e. will they be hot when they hit 18 and legally ****able?)...

(and you must never have been to that part of the world.)

Comment

Originally posted by Sprayber
                      Old people do the talking, young people do the dying. That's the way it's always been.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Vince278

(and you must never have been to that part of the world.)
                        there was some 19 year old suicide bomber chick, and she was ****able... probably a little raw... but nothign a razor and some Nair can't fix
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

there was some 19 year old suicide bomber chick, and she was ****able... probably a little raw... but nothign a razor and some Nair can't fix

Comment

Sava's on a roll.
                            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

btw, I'd rather **** some third world islamist nutbhag suicide bomber chick witha hairy ass cooch than penis pincushion britney spears
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw, I'd rather **** some third world islamist nutbhag suicide bomber chick witha hairy ass cooch than penis pincushion britney spears

I feel a poll coming... or is that a moderator?

Comment

Working...
                                X