Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who hates reality shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the 'quest series' on the History channel, like Pioneer Quest and Quest for the bay. I never saw the Klondike one, though.
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I really like Big Brother, but can't be bothered with the rest of them.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i voted for the purple dinosaur
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I hate them, don't watch them at all -- any of them.
          But if Barney was the only alternative, it would be a tough call...

TG for Poly and Civ2.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

All reality shows are trash...My wife has pushed "the Simple Life" on me for the last couple of weeks, and all that it has done for me is lower my faith in humanity. Hilton and (Ritchie?) are proving themselves to be stupid, selfish, bit*hy, and incapable of surviving by themselves in "real world situations" if that is entertainment, then I could just call up some of the people who have pissed me off in real life in order to get my fill of this kind of crap.

I do like Fear Factor though, I consider it more of a game show than a reality show

Comment

I stopped watching TV altogether around a year ago, but reality shows are especially odious, yes.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
              X