No announcement yet.

Are you aggressive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MrFun, yeah, next thing you know he'll be creating threads about every encounter he has in life. And start weapons designing. And just.. go crazy...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DEATH TO EVERYONE! I believe you get the not so subtle hint of my answer.

Comment

I don't really like the aggressive personality type myself. I think it too often leads to other people being hurt to satisfy the aggressive's ego.

Aggressiveness is great in like games and war, things that are set up to be adversarial. There it can really pay off. Its poor for normal day-to-day life that doesn't really have to be adversarial. Cooperative works better then.

Just how I see it.
        Good = Love, Love = Good
        Evil = Hate, Hate = Evil

Comment

I'm only aggressive when it comes to doing pelvic and rectal exams. I'm only 5' 6" and I have correspondingly short fingers, so therefore I have to push a little harder in order to reach paydirt. Know what I mean?
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
            Some buttmunch cut me off in traffic the other day without signalling. Pissed me off, so, using my cell phone, I called the "Hows my Driving? 1-800-EAT-****" number on the back of his van and reported him.

Is that aggressive?
            That just means you have a swiss origin
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Umm...do you have the same issue with intercourse?

Comment

Dr Strangelove, hey that's the last place to get aggressive man!
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

only in certaint games.

-mellian

Comment

Once, while having trouble installing a flourescent light bulb, I got so pissed at the idiotic design that I called the Phillips (or GE) consumer line, told the woman "Look - I'm mad, there's nothing you can do about this, but I have to vent at somebody who can possibly relay my message to somebody who can do something about it..." and then went on a highly entertaining 5 minute tirade about the idiocy of flourescent light bulb designs, the installation of them, and a quick rumination as to which circle of Hell the inventor of the damn things is currently residing. I know it was highly entertaining because all the people in the office was laughing at me - but since I was the boss, I didn't give a ****: laugh at me all you want, just do what I say when I say it, OK?

Comment

I am not agressive at all, except for some surges of nervousness.

There are a few things that make me agressive, or at least that make the best conditions for it: overcrowded places, lack of sleep, and having stood for too long.

In these circumstances, I can be angered, and nothing works so well as when I'm forced to keep being in these conditions (such as helping someone buy clothes ) for a period of time I cannot evaluate.

This is why I hate being with someone during a shopping spree, or that's why I hate being with someone at museums.

Usually, when I can sit and isolate myself, my anger cools down quickly. But everytime I'm angry in the company of my gf, she tries to calm me down, which always makes it worse.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Assertive, I am

I get mad to the point when I sound aggressive.

I will till some beitch who stills my spot off, or honks at me because I want to pull out of my drive way, or tries to solicit religion at me, or looks at me funny, or who looks funny... ****in' ppl!!!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

I love humanity. It's all the people I can't stand.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
                            Some buttmunch cut me off in traffic the other day without signalling. Pissed me off, so, using my cell phone, I called the "Hows my Driving? 1-800-EAT-****" number on the back of his van and reported him.

Is that aggressive?
                            That was me you *******! I only did it because you were driving like an old granny
                            "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                            You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Im very passive. Until you threaten me or someone that I feel I should be protecting.

A good example would be when I was in 4th grade. My sister was in 6th and was in an argument with a black kid on the playground. As I was walking by to make sure my big sister was okay he called her a *****. I pushed through all of the big 5th and 6th graders in my way, grabbed the kid by the throat and pinned him to the ground, and then garunteed him that if he ever called my sister a ***** again I would kill him.

Another time in 7th grade some kid threatened to beat me up. I shoved him up against a locker and started cussing at him, but his girlfriend who happend to be a friend of mine broke us upart and told us to quit it. Lucky bastard, I would have torn him apart.

but really Im not aggresive

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                                Not even to teach them a lesson so they dont do it to someone else?
                                Nope. I'll defend myself, but usually there's another way out. If lessons need to be taught, they can be taught by a cop.

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Not even to defend your friend, who is already getting trashed?
                                Never come up, my friends don't get into fights they can't handle. Most of my friends are either:
                                a) BBOB or ex-BBOB (rugby) players, and so the whole team will stick up for them.
                                b) Non-agressive, and won't get into a fight.
                                c) Female.
                                Never had to stick up for someone in a fight. If someone was unfairly attacking a mate, I would usually find another way of removing the offense. If it took it, I would defend them. However never throw the first punch, unless it involved Louise and it warrented it.
                                Last edited by Drogue; December 19, 2003, 00:06.
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X