Guess what??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess what??

I don't care about President Bush's knees.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

huh?

Comment

Is that a man or a woman in that dress?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

its a woman, but I still dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
            huh?
            that was my first thought

Is that a man or a woman in that dress?
            and that was my second

Comment

Really -- all this oogling over the condition of President Bush's damn knees is just . . . well . . . pathetic.

Comment

You're just jealous.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

what about his knees? are they really hideous or something?

Comment

I'm more concerned about his head and what's in it.

Spec.
                    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I was watching CNN today, and some reporters were talking about some kind of condition about the president's knees.

Before I started shouting obscenities at my television (it's sensitive), I turned it off. So I cannot inform you anymore beyond that, Space.

I'm sure someone else bothered to watch more about this unnewsworthy story to explain exactly why they're talking about the president's knees.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                        You're just jealous.
                        Wow, damn you're good . . . why didn't you become a psychiatrist or something?

Comment

why a psychiatrist? He didnt give you drugs did he?

Comment

fine -- therapist, psychologist, counselor, or whatever Slowwy aspires to

Comment

i dont think he aspires really, its just sort of happens to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X