No announcement yet.

Che Guevara is endorsing shoes now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che, didn't you notice the discount? That $30 was your royalty!
    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Yes, but does it have an iron heel?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What's next?

Pol Pot endorsing glasses? Hitler-approved pesticides?
        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Calm down. It says "recommended by Che Guevarra". Two r's?
          CSPA

Comment

Obviously a typo. You can't expect much from the wage-slaves of the capitalist class!
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
              Obviously a typo. You can't expect much from the wage-slaves of the capitalist class!
              All right then (somewhere in rural Wyoming...):

Hitlerrrrrrr apprrrrrroved pesticides. You've won at the lotterrrrrrrrry!
              In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

nono I mean it's Che Guevarra - the famous Peruvian sprinter.
                CSPA

Comment

I never heard a' him. I thinks you attempt to mislead me, capitalist running-dog!

Comment

Working...
                  X