Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is It with the Chinese and Mayonnaise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is It with the Chinese and Mayonnaise?

Everytime I go to a store and ask for something that they don't have, they always recommend mayonnaise instead.

Perhaps we should start calling them Chinnaise.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

The Japanese, too. I once saw a pizza that was mayonnaise, tuna, and corn. They like it on all kinds of stuff.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

:vomit:

well don't Europeans eat french fries with mayonaise on them? Of course I had cousins in Maryland that did the same thing.

Comment

Big deal. My grandfather buttered his chocolate cake.
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I once saw a pizza that was mayonnaise, tuna, and corn
          that has to be the most revolting thought Ive had in a long time.

Comment

The Japanese, too. I once saw a pizza that was mayonnaise, tuna, and corn.

Fully half of the pizza varieties at the local place have mayonnaise on top.
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah, I encountered a lot of that. It was pretty gross. I tried to avoid it when I could, but sometimes they snuck it into my food items.

Comment

I don't have a problem with it. Mayonnaise kicks ass.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Mayonnaise builds ass. And I don't mean ass muscle mass.

Comment

So? Hit the gym if you're so worried about putting on some pounds. It sure doesn't seem to be making the Japanese fat...
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

It sure doesn't seem to be making the Japanese fat...
                      its not really mayo...

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                        well don't Europeans eat french fries with mayonaise on them?
                        That's not true! I hate mayonaise!

I've seen fast food places put mayonaise on hot dogs and hamburgers. One of the reasons I stay away from them.
                        The monkeys are listening.

Comment

Yes Eurocommies have mayonnaise with their pommes frites. And with their moules/mussels too.

Big hairy deal- Brits have Chinese and Indian curry sauce on them and the French Canadians have them with poutine (would the Russians have them with Putin?).

It could be worse- they could be served up with Velveeta.

Barf bold.
                          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's a Belgian tradition to have mayonnaise with chips. As for other European nations, I haven't a clue. I've tried it a few times, and it's not bad, but I prefer a spicy BBQ dip or tomato ketchup.
                            www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Big deal!

The canadians eat their salted french fries with vinegar

Now that is just silly...

Addition: Yes, I love mayonnaise. I love everything that tastes good. I've tasted the fries with vinegar - and they weren't that bad actually But then again, they were Harvey's fries (which are the absolute top IMHO - the fries are breaded before they are fried )
                              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                              X