Let's have an Apolyton war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's have an Apolyton war

With the ADMhp values in our profiles of course.
    My attack is only 49 though . But I have 65 hitpoints. My defense is 62 and my movement is 9

A 29
    D 29
    M 7
    HP 44

what are these based on again? I think I need to spam more.

Comment

A: 33 | D: 19 | M: 4 | HP: 28

how odd. i've got more posts, been here longer, and my attack's marginally higher than yours, space. your movement's higher, too. funny that. and hit points.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

A: 32
        D: 26
        M: 6
        HP: 83

I could kick both of your asses.
        Lime roots and treachery!
        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I am pretty sure HP is the % of the way you are to the next level, i.e. king, emperor, etc.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

what is all of it based on though, i could care less about the HP in particular. and for the record I could run circles around you c7 so neener-neener

Comment

With one more movement point? Nah, I'd corner you, or just push you into some rougher terrain, then you'd be mine.

Comment

and i do have a higher attack than both of you. that is, if i could catch you.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

not if I ran circles...in a straight line...

Comment

...but even if you could catch me, I have nearly 4 times your hit points...

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us
                      not if I ran circles...in a straight line...
                      Am I the only one who doesn't think this makes any sense?

Comment

who said I was running at you?

Diss must be feeling high and mighty right now.

Comment

yep, until the Dieties come to bash my head in . And there are a lot of higher level emporers as well. But I'm going on 4 years. I think that's what gives the hitpoints. I'm not sure though.

Comment

In you case, Diss, I don't think my massive amount of HP would do me any good.

Comment

Hmmm. I'm A: 23 | D: 37 | M: 12 | HP: 99 .
                              For some reason most of you higher ranked guys don't measure up.
                              "And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man." -- JFK Inaugural, 1961
                              "Extremism in the defense of liberty is not a vice." -- Barry Goldwater, 1964 GOP Nomination acceptance speech (not George W. Bush 40 years later...)
                              2004 Presidential Candidate
                              2008 Presidential Candidate (for what its worth)

Comment

Working...
                              X