who was the villain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was the villain?

in star trek 6: the undiscovered country? general something or other... was it Kang... damn my geek powers are failing me! someone help me!
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Chang, wasn't it?
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

And just go to the internet movie database whenever you have such a question.

IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Find ratings and reviews for the newest movie and TV shows. Get personalized recommendations, and learn where to watch across hundreds of streaming providers.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

w00t! thanks, boris.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

actually, enterprise explains it as a conspiracy that was led by worf, grandfather of worf.

(not really, but they've ****ed with the timeline so much that who gives a **** anymore. )
          B♭3

Comment

...from whose bourne no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others that we know not of...

the writers drank too much and blacked out - it's called time travel.
            -30-

Comment

Originally posted by st_swithin
              ...from whose bourne no traveller returns, puzzles the will, and makes us rather bear those ills we have than fly to others that we know not of...

the writers drank too much and blacked out - it's called time travel.
              And what is the contradiction in this quote from 'Hamlet'?

Hamlet sees and hears the ghost of his father. If no one returns from the bourn/destination, how come the ghost of his father came back?

I thought the funniest thing was hearing Christopher Plummer's character say you've never appreciated Shakespeare until you've heard it in the original Klingon.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Molly, you are my new hero.
                -30-

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom
                  I thought the funniest thing was hearing Christopher Plummer's character say you've never appreciated Shakespeare until you've heard it in the original Klingon.
                  When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

And Kirk's reaction was superb.

I love STVI.

Comment

Working...
                    X