X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chistmas Plans/New Years Plans

Yeah!

I'm doing nothing!

By that I mean I am going to Fresno... Wifey has to work Christmas Eve and the whole week of new years. So, we'll just make it a quick trip. Though there is much to see and do in Fresno like, uh, well, I'm drawing a blank. I thought there might have been something.

Anyway, Che's off to Chicago so I am sure the average IQ in that area will greatly increase, or at least Che will say it did

Anyone else have any exciting plans?
    Monkey!!!

work

Comment

I would like to be able to work. Unfortunately, we are shuting down and I won't be able to do anything even if I wanted to. It's going to be really boring for me.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

sounds like CIV time

Comment

spend a while with family in Oregon

come back here, and study/game/figure out what I am going to do with my life

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I got picked for Jury Duty during Christmas week.

I just hope I get on a jury with a juicey/interesting case.

Comment

You'll probably just spend hours waiting in a lounge, and won't even get to voix dire.

Me, I'll be at home with my family, watching the fun as this pack of demented, sociopathic narcissists tear each other apart while I count the seconds until I'm leaving to spend New Years in DC with college friends. Prayers welcome.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Re: Chistmas Plans/New Years Plans

Originally posted by Japher

Anyone else have any exciting plans?
                My semester ended last week, and I will be taking off from my intern job by Friday evening (Dec. 19).

From December 20, through Jan 2 I will be in eastern Iowa with my family and friends. I am very much looking forward to that.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
                  You'll probably just spend hours waiting in a lounge, and won't even get to voix dire.

Me, I'll be at home with my family, watching the fun as this pack of demented, sociopathic narcissists tear each other apart while I count the seconds until I'm leaving to spend New Years in DC with college friends. Prayers welcome.
                  I will probably be in the DC area new years

if you have time, and the inclination

want to meet up?

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm spending Christmas with relatives in Norwich (ack), and New Year is still open, but probably going to a club in Manchester till 5am or such.
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Will be my first Christmas away from my family, will have to drown my sorrows in enough debauchery to forget how much I hate it when bars play Christmas songs.
                      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I'll be spending the holidays with the half of my family that I still have left. Damn, I miss her family more than I miss her.

That and working. At least I will be able to pay for the xmas presents that I have still yet to buy.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Well I could go spend it with the wife's cousin and his family (close personal friends), but since the missus is working this Xmas I think a six pack in front of the telly sounds more appealing.
                          Only feebs vote.

Comment

Make it 2 six-packs

www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                              Make it 2 six-packs

Sometimes you do make reasonable suggestions.
                              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X