Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2003 Polys (Apolyton Entertainment Awards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigh...164 views and only two responses...

maybe I should have asked about best operating system or worst world leader...
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

don't be sad, you've still got sexual intercourse with 5 women before 20 to be proud about.

Comment

I'll get around to it, eventually

when does the polling close?

Comment

Polling closes DECEMBER 24th at 12 AM EST.

Plenty of time
          "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

okay good, because I haven't seen Return of the King yet. Though I'm reasonably sure it will be good.

Comment

Why is Best Music made up of an American and a Non-American part?
              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
              And notifying the next of kin
              Once again...

Comment

Because many Americans don't know foreign music...however, there haven't been any votes for international music

Comment

Originally posted by The Emperor Fabulous
                  Because many Americans don't know foreign music...however, there haven't been any votes for international music
                  Americans also know nothing about non-American movies, non-American worst actors and non-American anything.

And since most posters on the OT are American there isn't any sense for us non-Americans to take part in voting since all winners will be American anyway...
                  Once again...

Comment

"Americans also know nothing about non-American movies, non-American worst actors and non-American anything."

Perhaps, but at least we know who the dumbest non-American poster is.
                    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                    Drake Tungsten
                    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                    Albert Speer

Comment

Also, emperor fabulous - thanks for making me an inside! Cool!

I'll submit my votes a few days before christmas - once I've seen a few more movies.
                      Drake Tungsten
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                        "Americans also know nothing about non-American movies, non-American worst actors and non-American anything."

Perhaps, but at least we know who the dumbest non-American poster is.
                        Too bad then there isn't a category "Dumbest Non-American Poster"...
                        Once again...

Comment

You know it was the best of all possible comebacks...

Too bad indeed.
                          Drake Tungsten
                          Albert Speer

Comment

Hueji - The reason I included non-American Music is because there seems to be a huge contingent (American and otherwise) of posters who listen to International music, therefore it was included in its own seperate category.

Comment

That list is too long and intimidating, I only vote for things on short lists.
                              http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok...I'm gonna edit it then...movies only...that's really all I wanted to do...

If someone wants to do a tv, music, or videogames poly (or anything else), be my guest

Comment

Working...
                                X