Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only person really worried about the flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three of the kids who died in Colorado had definite risk factors. I wonder if some of the apparently healthy kids might have been children of very poor families or migrant workers and therefore not living in healthy conditions.
    "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

well they also might be typical american kids who live off of McDonald's and don't eat fresh fruit and vegetables.

Comment

if you do get the flu, is it reasonably cureable?

did you mother disinfect everything you touched and always took you to the hospital for little scrapes?

the flu is nothing, unless youre really old, really young, or have a fooked up immune system. At worst, if you're a normal person, you could be in bed for a few days.

Comment

also most people who die of the flu die because of dehydration, you get horrendous headaches and fevers most the time, and a lot of people go through feeling hot then cold then hot then cold (even though thier temperature is over 100) Drink plenty of water and dont bundle up, you feel cold but you're actually sweating hot . gatorade or something similar is better seeings how you probably wont eat for a day or two while youre sick, toast is good too it won't burn as much as just liquids on the way back up.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Last I heard, 8 people were in Dallas hospitals and a guy at the America Legion Post was temporarily paralyzed, due to the vaccination.
            What worries you?
            Yeah, but those were only Dallas Cowboys fans traumatized by their team's loss to the Philadelphia Eagles last week. We're no talking about that. We're talking about the flu here, amigo.

Comment

Working...
            X