Sexy Gamer Girls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexy Gamer Girls!

Gamer.tv recently ran a Sexiest Gamer contest (www.sexiestgamer.com), and the winners have been announced.

I present some pics of the finest female contestants, as well as the UK winner (total babe). Why? Well, mostly because it's always nice to look at beautiful women. But it's also to provide a measure of hope to our miserable lives. Although I'm happily married now (though my beloved is not a gamer), I remember despairing that I would never find a hottie who also understood my need to spend hours and hours glued to my PC conquering the world and kicking Nazi butt. But we need not necessarily despair any longer (though, judging by past Babes threads, some of the studlier 'Poly contributors never needed to worry much anyway), because there are women out there, some seriously hot women, who not only understand, but actually share our sickness. Fear not, pathetic wretches - you need not be cursed to a life of 'round-the-clock masturbation.
    Attached Files

And another...
    Attached Files

Comment

Love the schoolgirl skirt.
      Attached Files

Comment

Funky.
        Attached Files

Comment

Stylish...
          Attached Files

Comment

Another pic of the first babe.
            Attached Files

Comment

And the winner, Rachel Doherty, 18, an actress from Northern Ireland, and a truly sexy young lass.
              Attached Files

Comment

I can't actually see any games they are playing. I think they are faking it.

Comment

I think they are faking it.

Yeah, women do that...
                  Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                  And notifying the next of kin
                  Once again...

Comment

and consoles games don't count as real games

out of all the girls though, I like the last one. At least she has a real computer in the picture. And a nice disorganized work area. I like that.

Comment

Looks more like her brothers bedroom imo.
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

not sure, trying to identify those bottles on her desk. They might be nail polish or some other womanly item. The poster is a Nirvana poster for their live album from Woodstock.

She's easily the cutest of them all. Some of the others have too much makeup and look like two dollar whores.

I'd like to put my joystick into that Irish babe.

Comment

Fugly.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

not sure, trying to identify those bottles on her desk.

Hehe, so was I. I think the desktop is a bit of a (possible) give-away
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

i was getting worried that all my female counterparts looked like this:

its nice to know i was wrong
                              "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                              - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                              Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X