Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The FDA knowing approved a vaccine for the wrong Flu strain!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Drake Tungsten is not a doctor or even medical student.

How do you know?
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Why Drake Tungsten is not a doctor or even medical student.

How do you know?
      Exhibit A:

...but most of them are computer geeks, who are the equivalent of kids and geriatrics
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Ah yes, facetious comments taken out of context always make good evidence...
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

no reason to be scared.

Good health is all in the mind. Some people can beat cancer through will alone.

I believe I won't get sick, and I won't.

I haven't had a cold in almost 10 years. *knocks on wood just in case*

Comment

It's all about risk. The FDA are not going to approve a vaccine if the potential hazards outweigh the potential benefits. In this case of using the dog kidney, there are just too many unknowns. And believe me, the FDA do not like taking any risks, let alone unnecessary ones.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

...the chances are that the FDA have told them to go away and gather more information and evidence regarding this method of manufacture for further assessment.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Provost, I am not an expert here. But their best expert said the risk was only remote, but that making the wrong vaccine was certain to cause harm. This controversy smacks of the extreme risk adversion of some countries concerning genetically altered (improved) corn and the like.
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

That's odd, I never noticed the flu "ravaging the country". This is an example of irresponsible journalism (though I've tuned it out), folks, that plus the hypochondriacs are working double time this year.

Flu happens. Every winter it comes back around, and there's never exactly a time where the health departments are just drowning in vaccines, either. And every time, there's a group (this year larger than normal) of raging panic artists and a few irresponsible journalists that take a normal illness and turn it into the end of humanity.

But their best expert said the risk was only remote,
                  And the other 17 ones apparently said it wasn't remote. You know what? If they DID approve that, and millions of people got infected by some disastrous failure because of it, people (the same hypochondriacs) would be whining about that too. You can't make everyone happy, and you can't make some people happy at all.

This controversy smacks of the extreme risk adversion of some countries concerning genetically altered (improved) corn
                  Remember that company that said it developed genetically altered corn that made men sterile? THAT's why people fear GM foods. Now, do you know how disastrous it would be if that corn got crossbred with regular corn? The panic artists would start whining about that too. It's either "They won't let us improve corn" or "They let us **** up humanity", there's no way to please them.
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

I never heard of corn that caused men to be sterile. link?

Comment

Well, this was the closest thing I could come up with.

Scientists have created the ultimate GM crop: contraceptive corn. Waiving fields of maize may one day save the world from overpopulation.
                      meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

uggh, scary article. As if they have the right to stop people from overpopulating. Which is not happening to any great extent anyways. In fact, some population are in danger of underpopulation.

Comment

It's the damn flu, you sissies. I'm finally shaking it off after a week. Yeah, it sucks, but it's not the end of the world.
                          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

unless you are a child

Comment

Who cares?

****ing pansies with their ****ing flu shots.
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Only old people got flu shots in Canada. It seems like everybody here gets one.
                                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Killing it is the new killing it
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X