Is this real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this real?

This website is for sale! go-l.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, go-l.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

On the Tivo Community forum and someone mentioned this as being a "hoax/parody site" or whatever, but discussion started that there wasn't anything really out of possibility.

What do ya think?
    "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Doesn't seem all that fake to me.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Looks like a hoax. Not very good one, either.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Too detailed. I say it's real.

Damn cool, too.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Okay...I think I'm tending toward scam now.

...also run a google search on "miguel liebermann".
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Worse than hoax? Ah. I was just looking at some of the tech specs and smiled.
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Re: Is this real?

Originally posted by Kyle
              This website is for sale! go-l.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, go-l.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

On the Tivo Community forum and someone mentioned this as being a "hoax/parody site" or whatever, but discussion started that there wasn't anything really out of possibility.

What do ya think?
              They've defently got a lot of details...

/me starts writing the Christmas Wish List
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I read an article about these machines in Maximum PC magazine this month. They tested one of their 3.8Ghz (overclocked from 3.2GHz) machines, and it passed all of their tests. Some of thier claims are extravagent, but so far as I can tell they are legit. On onething that they failed to provide with their test machine to Max PC was their "PuRAM" drive, so they have no info on the ligitamacy of that.

...but as far as they could tell this is not a scam, but rather a fledgling that has a lot of potential but also has a long way to go in term of PC design (serious airflow problems etc.)

Comment

(was about to post the exact same thing as Centrifuge )
                  meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

"1 Terabyte of HD space"

what

Comment

As somebody pointed out, Intel will not allow you to OC their CPUs (IIRC, no "Intel Inside" logo) and you wouldn't get a Windows cert. either.

Of course, the "PuRAM Drive" thing is completely bogus. You are doing to have 40G of DDR SD-RAM all battery backed for at least 8 hours?

Comment

did anyone else look at the 'about' section? its a 'fancy' little app that takes forever to load and says nothing about anything. it just loops annoying music and has bright things. Or am I just special?

Comment

i like those prices...

...not
                          "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                          - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                          Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

If it takes more than a couple of seconds to load, I just kill it.

Comment

Working...
                            X