Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegians!

Guys,

I urgently need to know what every single line on a balance sheet, income statement and cashflow mean in norwegian.

So I asked on poly

Seriously, if someone has it handy anywhere please drop an email to sharaz530@hotmail.com

If you have to do a full transation just for this purpose, don't.
    Last edited by Saras; December 12, 2003, 08:23.
    Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
    Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
    Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

They all mean "Cod."
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I don't know much about economics and that sort of stuff, but I found something that may (or may not) be useful?

http://it-***.halden.net/skole/okinf...er_engelsk.htm
      CSPA

Comment

Stefu, that's correct, every word has two meanings, the original and "cod".
        CSPA

Comment

maybe this list is better
          http://it-***.halden.net/skole/okinf...eper_norsk.htm
          CSPA

Comment

There should be a "Crude oil" line somewhere, no?
            Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
            Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

norsk
              B♭3

Comment

should be there? I dunno.

crude oil = råolje
                CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                  should be there? I dunno.

crude oil = råolje
                  Just kidding with that oil

Thanks for the link.

Comment

dp
                    CSPA

Comment

No problem. Are you doing business with a Norwegian firm? Watch your back...

I half-figured you were kidding.That was an odd thing to ask about... Especially after Stefu's cod comment. We make more than just fish products and oil dammit
                      CSPA

Comment

We make more than just fish products and oil dammit
                        Sure, but aren't those products banned by the international ski federation?
                        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

What products? Are you sure you aren't thinking of Finland
                          CSPA

Comment

On a second thought, I guess you are right. Sorry for the groundless accusations
                            The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

No problem. Are you doing business with a Norwegian firm? Watch your back...

Your high regard for Lithuanian business ethics relative to the world is touching

Comment

Working...
                              X