Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is hilarious!

----------------
    Dear Dotti: Wacko Boyfriend Keeps Having Sex With Dessert!
    Tuesday December 9, 2003

Dear Dotti: My boyfriend constantly imitates that infamous scene from the movie American Pie. He is always having sex with baked goods such as pies, cakes and even brownies. The thing is, baking is a very big hobby of mine, and I can't stand him ruining my work anymore. What should I do? Should I dump my "sweet-toothed" boyfriend? -- Poppin' Fresh in the Big Apple

Dear Poppin' Fresh: If you weren't so busy being Betty Crocker maybe you'd have some time to satisfy your boyfriend's needs. Give him regular nookie and he'll probably leave your baked goods alone. Either that or put him to good use poking the holes in donuts.
    --------------

'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
    G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

you're really into this wwn thing ? i recognize dotti.
    B♭3

Comment

That's what you find funny?

I think it's a poor joke with not much thinking that went into it.

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

No, it's not.

WEEKLY WORLD NEWS
        WEEKLY WORLD NEWS
        WEEKLY WORLD NEWS
        WEEKLY WORLD NEWS
        WEEKLY WORLD NEWS

Comment

At least wher now know where TD gets his news and political commentary.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

she should put needles in her pies...
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
              At least wher now know where TD gets his news and political commentary.
              Blame Vessayen!

I did not even know what WWN was until I saw his thread of the fat woman.
              'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
              G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Mildly amusing.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Working...
                X