Where are the people?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the people?!?!?

I am freakin bored!! It has been 3 weeks of boredum. In those 3 weeks I have seen 3 customERS. YES 3 ONLY!!! Wtf! No one wants a freaking new car?!? I'm about to sell'em for a buck each just to have a customer!! Anyone! I can almost see a ball of hay rolling up in the dealer (like you see in the desert). I need something to do! Entertain me, amuse me, give me something to do! I'm about to try and eat a yellow pen that has been sitting there for a while. I am so bored that it even looks like it tastes good. OMG!

HELP ME!! Let a plane crash right in the parking! Let there be fire in the garage! Let me get hurt by mistake so I can get the day off! I dont care if I lose a limb, I NEED OUT!

Post links, tell me jokes, tell me your problems, let me do something for you. ANYTHING!!......

OOOiihhhasbbkhjbbbaaooiannnnlksncaczzzzc.......... .

Spec.
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

;
    Attached Files
    CSPA

Comment

good one!
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

What types of car are you selling? New, used ?
        What?

Comment

Des chars neuf. Des saturn Saab Isuzu. Pis y a personne.....personne personne personne....ARG!

I said ENTERTAIN ME PEOPLE!!

Tel about your life stories, weird things you do, your pets, your parents, YOUR MOMS!

That's it....I lost it....sigh..

Spec.

Comment

Imagine that the pen is really a banana.

There is no banana.

Isn't that krazy?

Not as krazy as YOU if you don't get down to Spec's Izuzu dealships! FREE tumbleweeds with every testdrivE!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Taken from CG. All clopyrights reserved
              Attached Files

Comment

I just looked at that for like 10 minutes on CG.....

My life is getting so redundant....

Spec.

Comment

It goes well with "Can't get you out of my head."

Comment

I wouldn't buy a car from you
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am good at saying things without making a point!

My wife ordered something of the internet about 1 month ago, and they told them that it would take 1-2 weeks to ship. Last week, after 3 weeks and no word, she contacted the company and told them she had not received her item. The next day she checks her email and there are 4 e-mails from the company. The first one was a bunch of cuss words telling her that her credit card was refused and that they had e-mailed her 4 times to tell her, but since she never replied they just cancled the order (which is odd since we just paid off her CC and she never received any e-mails, plus why would you send 4 e-mails without getting a response?)... The second was a copy of her credit card rejection notice. The third was a "Oh my gosh, I owe you a big apology. My buisness partner said he had gotten verbal comfirmation just that he never entered it into the system and forgot"... F-you lady!... The fourth was a comfirmation that they were sending the item, for free!!! She still filed a complaint with consumer affairs for being chewed out by this lady because a polite inquiry...

That's about all the excitement in our lives. I have about 6 huge reports I need to get done by Christmas, and some more research to do for my next project. Very busy, but then I am not in sales.

One thing that always makes me wonder is all the car commercials I see that have someone buying someone else a car for christmas. Who has all that money!!! How can anyone afford to by anyone a car for Christmas! What a waste...
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

die paiktis.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
                          It goes well with "Can't get you out of my head."
                          Speaking of that, that damn Puffy Yumi or whatever song has been stuck in my head for 2 days now. Of course I only know a little bit..

"T, I, T, A, N...Teen Titan!"
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            I wouldn't buy a car from you
                            I know, you dont have enough money.

Spec.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              I am good at saying things without making a point!
                              no kidding??
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X