Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When insane Canadians attack

Originally posted by Stefu

No, this isn't that important - just a loony raving in the Internet - but the comment section is hilariously irate and I'm aware of Yoshida from way back when he posted in soc.history.what-if, an Usenet newsgroup where I lurked. Boy howdy did he ever have some insane posts there. I can't remember exactly what, but among the things he's advocated are in immediate nuclear destruction of North Korea (he's posted about this in his blog, too) and the racial superiority of Japanese when compared to Chinese (Mr. Yoshida is a Japanese-Canadian himself.)

You lurked at SHWI
    Say hi to a fellow lurker and occasional poster

I thought the name Adam Yoshida was familiar.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Originally posted by paiktis22
      Savarakatranemia, ileos ileos?

=

pardon?
      HUH?!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        Eye-ties and Frencies going at it... This could get interesting.
        Yeah, a contest to see which one can surrender first...
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It's just the first lyrics of a Greek song. They don't actually mean anything in Greek. It's a song which plays with sounds that don't make words.

Savarakatranemia ileos ileos lama lama lama etc

something like that.

With the music it sounds very epic/revolutionary.

Comment

I didn't know they had llamas in Greece.
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

paiktis: more proof that I am great
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

i love it when you see ultra conservative slants.

does he not realize that nuking nkorea will cause a lot of the fallout to go over to japan?
                B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                  Que vous avez manque que c'etait un blague...
                  rough translation: what you lack would fill a blog.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Je veux seulement l'oublier et puis Je fume
                    pararara
                    rough trans: i want only to forget it, and mind if I smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Je ne pense pas en utilisant tu et vous. Juste comme j'utilise le et la dans des mauvais cas. Le table. Le bateau. Le chaise. La homme...

I dont think when using you and y'all. Just as i use the and the in some bad cases. The table. The ship. The chair. The man.

Comment

Je n'suis pas fier de ca, vie qui veut me tuer
                        C'est magnifique etre sympatique mais Je ne saurais jamais
                        pararara

Whos sings that?
                        i am not proud of that, life wants to kill me, its totally l33t to be nice, but i would never be.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                          Bordel paiktis, si tu veux écrire en français, dit de quoi qui a du bon sens au moins.

Spec.
                          Brothel troll, if you wish to write in French, say some that makes sense at least.

Comment

tu est le stylo de ma tante.

Comment

Waken up on the wrong side of the bed LOTM?

Comment

_I only want to forget her and then I smoke

_I'm not proud of that, life that wants to kill me, it's magnificant to by symathetic but I'll never be that

_ ****e paiktis, if you want to write in french say something of good taste at least

Comment

Working...
                                X