Funniest Threads in OT history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest Threads in OT history

What are some of the funniest threads ever created in the OT?

I was just thinking about the time when the Iraq war threads were getting out of control, and Ming and co. made a rule about no new war threads. So someone (Possibly Sloww or GP?) made a thread called "Do you like Ice Cream?" and inside was a one liner about how we were going to kick Iraqi ass. I could not stop laughing
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Pekka's heart attack thread is high up there with the best of them.

Comment

Twisted Eye View by Gregor
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

"Photoshop Phun: Turn Apolyton posters into movie posters"

edit: by ME

Comment

Photoshop Phun

Comment

I remember that my thread called ''arrogant bastard'' made quite a few people laugh. Some even said it was the funniest thread they read in a long time.

Kudos to me!

Spec.
            -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

is capitalism unfair tax?

Comment

Any thread started by Giancarlo.
                ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia
                  Any thread started by Giancarlo.
                  He ment funny as in laughable, not as in stupid.

Spec.
                  -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Not technically in the OT, but I think the funniest thread of all time HAS to be the Mac Forum drama.

Comment

Zykla's 'pro-center' thread

Comment

Some of Laz's threads qualify as contenders for "funniest first post in a thread," such as Evil Evil Finland or the Christmas Story thread or the Historical Filth threads etc., but I don't think that they'd really qualify as contenders for "funniest thread" unless all of the posts but the first were deleted from them.
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                          "Photoshop Phun: Turn Apolyton posters into movie posters"

edit: by ME
                          That was classic
                          You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

Comment

anyone here remember albert speer's whole leeann debacle? classic stuff.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Of course! What did he call them again? Speer's love life [insert Roman Numeral here]??

Comment

Working...
                              X