Hey, I live in the future.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I live in the future.

For some reason, I checked my windows clock and look what it returned...

Does this happen often or is it just me.

Btw, no Mac versus Win versus Linux here, ok
    Attached Files
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Dont forget to buy the lottery almanac for when you come back

Comment

'Dont take no money.......dont need no credit card to ride this train....THATS THE POWER OF ta da da da da dada daa da dadda'
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Hmmm an April Fool's date. It might be a virus.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It's actually January 4th, not April 1st. Not everyone reads dates in the funny American way.

Comment

I always use the NIST time servers. It's their full-time job to make sure that one is correct at all times.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Yes, I also use time.nist.gov on the desktop and it works well. My server uses the German national metrology institute. Unfortunately, I can't use my server as reference for my desktop, because stupid winblows can't unterstand the standard NTP format and uses the simple NTP format (SNTP) instead.

Comment

Ok, changed to Nist
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Must we always do as MTG commands without questioning his authority??
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Lynchs MrFun.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Thanks -- I've been itching for rope burns around my neck.

Comment

I knew that kind of thing was rather popular in gay circles, never figured it was done with ropes though

Comment

Wow -- that was so not funny.

Comment

Wow -- that was so not funny.

And you would certainly know.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X