No announcement yet.

Iraqi WMD Mole Named - Full Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, good ol' fashion Troll. or should I call it a little payback?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant
      This colonel claimed they could have attacked with these weapons in under 30 minutes if Saddam requested and the soldiers followed suit.
      They must have some pretty damned fast boats.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That statement is exactly something I'd expected to hear from a stupid lib., and someone who just hates to admit that they may be wrong.

Naw, it's just an ignorant statement . Neo-cons care more for reforming the ME. It would be the traditional conservatives which were looking at WMD.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

It would be the traditional conservatives which were looking at WMD.
          Not really, it was the dems who were looking at WMD. They needed something to get them into the war, and that is what the cons gave them. The dems don't care about reform or the ME like the repubs do, thus when no WMD where found within the first five minutes of the war they started crying foul just to make the cons look bad.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

This is pretty silly. Sounds like they had some gas grenades (of undertimined nature) and a plan to use them for defense in the case of an invasion, whoop-de-doo.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

The Cons care about "reforming" the Middle East, Eh? Maybe they could all hold hands and get together for a "We are the World" song and benefit.

When I see the extraordinary proof that supports extraordinary claims, I might let lying liars off the hook. Until then...[twiddles thumbs]
              "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

The point is, they are not supposed to have them, any of them whatever the nature, whoop-de-doo boy.
                Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

(Quick! Someone! Anyone! Sava! Come help! )-mrmitchell

Comment

Boats?
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The point is, they are not supposed to have them, any of them whatever the nature, whoop-de-doo boy.
                    Well, isn't that wonderful. They can just up and say "you can't have that" whenever they want, and presto - justification for war!

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My friend had a monkey once. He named the monkey Oberman, but we just called him Spank.
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Oswald,
                        Have you been keeping up with current events, the UN said they can't have any and if they do, grave consequences are to follow, what do you think that meant, harsh language. BTW, all 15 members on the security council thought they had them.
                        Lets always remember the passangers on United Flight 93, true heroes in every sense of the word!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                          Boats?
                          I don't think they'd have much luck lobbing grenades across the ocean.

Or is it israel they are gong to attack? Lob grenades a few thousand miles over to them and kill them all, 5 at a time.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Geeee, now about the missiles Mr. Saddam got stiffed on by N. Korea, should he put his non-existant chemical or biological warheads on those and send one across to Israel. Would that make you happy, maybe we should just vote Saddam, humanitarian of the year award and give him a big ticket parade. Maybe we should ask the 300,000+ kurds that died from chemical warfare if they like the idea.

Comment

Oswald,
                              Have you been keeping up with current events, the UN said they can't have any and if they do, grave consequences are to follow, what do you think that meant, harsh language. BTW, all 15 members on the security council thought they had them.
                              I don't know exactly what was banned - and don't particularily, care, either - but I think it was mostly along the lines of things with X amount of range - ie. offensive weaponry. I really don't think something as vague as "gas grenades" would be on the list, anyways - why, even police use them.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

More American propaganda.

Comment

Working...
                                X