Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need favor from someone in London (opportunity to earn $50 USD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need favor from someone in London (opportunity to earn $50 USD)

I'm buying two laptops from TOMAS DOMINGO at 209 HIGH ROAD , WILLESDEN.

I would wire you the money, and what i need is this: verify the components, and ship them to me in the US. I will pay $50 USD for your time

Thanks!
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

US$50 = £30 or so.

Trip to nearest town that has trains to London: £3
    Trip to London: £16
    Tube ticket: £4
    Lunch (at London prices!): £7

total cost: £30

Total profit: £0
    Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
    -Richard Dawkins

Comment

lol...well if i can't find someone in london, i might throw in a lil extra for you star...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Well, since I'll be in london, I'll probably end up involuntary shopping. A minimum of £100 would do me and I may take one of the laptops depending on how nice it is.
        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

hahaha maybe i'll wait on someone else

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
            lol...well if i can't find someone in london, i might throw in a lil extra for you star...
            Must...resist...urge...to be...a smartass. *Groans under the strain...*

The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I'm there on Saturday

And I do hope that the laptops aren't filled with cocaine, ready to be smuggled into the US
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

No, but when you see the price i'm getting them for, you may end up buying one yourself

Comment

Tomas Domingo...that name could be Columbian
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
                    US$50 = £30 or so.

Trip to nearest town that has trains to London: £3
                    Trip to London: £16
                    Tube ticket: £4
                    Lunch (at London prices!): £7

total cost: £30

Total profit: £0
                    Helping an online friend: priceless

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                      X