Who could have prevented 9/11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dissident
    ahh the Duke- he surely would have went over there and kicked some Arab ass.

It's those damn above ground nuclear tests in Nevada that killed him . He was filming a movie northeast of the test site during an above ground nuclear detonation. Okay this is just a theory why he got cancer.

I'm sorry -- I just laugh everytime someone uses the red angry face with the cute Santa cap on it.

A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

One competent security guard at each of the airport(s) where the planes took off from. I still suspect that 9-11 would not have happened under Gore. Gore would have put Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals into effect and then the intelligence community would have investigate the rumors of terrorists training at flight schools... AND I think there would have been increased scrutiny to airport security when terrorist chatter increased dramatically in the weeks before 9-11.

But no one really knows.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Gore would have put Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals into effect

Why would he do it when Clinton wasn't willing to even do it? After all Clinton did have a bunch of proposals that he never was really planning on putting into effect. Just doing research basically.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
          One competent security guard at each of the airport(s) where the planes took off from. I still suspect that 9-11 would not have happened under Gore. Gore would have put Clinton's anti-terrorism proposals into effect and then the intelligence community would have investigate the rumors of terrorists training at flight schools... AND I think there would have been increased scrutiny to airport security when terrorist chatter increased dramatically in the weeks before 9-11.

But no one really knows.

I needed a good laugh today

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
            Okay this is just a theory why he got cancer.
            I thought it was established fact? The documentary I watched on him certainly acted like it was.

Comment

US voters - by not electing Democrat and Republican globalists who believe the ME and much of the world is their playground to rule over.

Comment

Me.

Spec.
                -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
                X