Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surpise
    Attached Files
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Jeez, you people and your icons. I've turned mine off and just put a Desktop toolbar in the Taskbar.
      "Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

icons rule!

Comment

Attached Files
          The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

mIRC downloads?

i wonder whats in there...

Comment

It´s empty since a looong time, I used to download movies and TV series (like Enterprise) until I found bittorrent, I should probably delete it... done.
              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Comment

A very looong time
                Attached Files

Comment

A darker shade of blue this time:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X