Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I found. . . possibly the oldest thread that is still active . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what I found. . . possibly the oldest thread that is still active . . .

Check it out this thread is still active
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Resuscitation of a thread does not equate to 'still active'.

Comment

So why don't you just bump it instead of posting a link?
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

by still active, i mean that it is still possible to post to it.
        -connorkimbro
        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

So why don't you just bump it instead of posting a link?

because its in a different forum, and i wanted to show the OT. Obviously.
          Last edited by connorkimbro; December 5, 2003, 23:07.
          -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
            by still active, i mean that it is still possible to post to it.
            Oh, I see. Very well then.

Comment

Is Orcus still around? I bet he'd love the idea of having the oldest active thread on Apolyton
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

strange, i've never used the ignore list on anyone other than myself, but it appears to me that some people are... ?
                B♭3

Comment

hodad and derek. who are they ?
                  B♭3

Comment

yeah, i just checked. i don't have anybody on my ignore list, but when i click on that link, hodad and derek are apparently blocked because they're on my (empty) ignore list...
                    B♭3

Comment

alot of the people that posted in that thread aren't around anymore.

Incidentally, i found that thread because I was trying to find out whatever happened to werefox, and that was the last thread she posted in that hasn't been deleted. (i havn't checked the archives yet, so there may be some in there though)
                      -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

x-post

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

i wonder if that post will EVER be moved to offtopic? or deleted? or archived?

surely it was only able to survive this long for a reason. it must have a guardian angel or something. maybe the mods WANT it there, sort of like some sort of apolyton tradition
                          -connorkimbro

-theonion.com

Comment

'tis a ghost of Christmas past.

Comment

that song is beautiful
                              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Working...
                              X