Friday Afternoon Fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does slowhand keep coming to mind

And these pictures were not doctored in any way.
    Nor were any animals harmed in any way, unless TOO MUCH TEQUILA is considered harmful.
    Attached Files
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Leave that cat alone. Please. It's suffered too much already.

And I speak as someone who's drunk already.
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

[SIZE=1]
        What's the English word for a cat's "dad" anyway? In Swedish it's equal to "housie" = The house father...
        I repeat my question...
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by rah
          Why does slowhand keep coming to mind

And these pictures were not doctored in any way.
          Nor were any animals harmed in any way, unless TOO MUCH TEQUILA is considered harmful.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

hahaha @ lime helmet cat
            CSPA

Comment

quote:
              [SIZE=1]
              What's the English word for a cat's "dad" anyway? In Swedish it's equal to "housie" = The house father...

I repeat my question...
              Hey, am I on everybody's ignore list or is there no word for it?

Btw, wouldn't it be great to be on the mod's ignore list?
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

a tom cat?

what's the word rin swedish? Husse? Husbond? Huskattfar? Kattfan?
                CSPA

Comment

Husse - The male owner of the cat

Comment

Ah, you want "male cat owner"
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                      This thread is spam...
                      This forum is the OTF

Comment

Cat breeders use the same terminology as horse and dog breeders, I believe. 'father' = 'sire' and 'mother ' = 'dam'.

Comment

Thanks, a touch of serious to an otherwise very unserious thread.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, please put me on your and your brother's "ignore list"

Comment

Working...
                            X