Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 iraqis march against terrorism in Baghdad

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...1514&ncid=1473
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

1000 ain't much of a march.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
      1000 ain't much of a march.

-Arrian
      Guess they didnt have ANSWER there to organize them
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Yeah, sure, "against Terrorism". They're obviously closet terrorists. Just look at them!
        "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
        You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
          Yeah, sure, "against Terrorism". They're obviously closet terrorists. Just look at them!
          AFp photo shows children - am i missing something

Comment

Cool.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Lord of the Mark - that was just me in the role of a typical rightwinger
              "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
              You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Good for them.
                If you don't like reality, change it! me
                "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

They were mostly Shiites. I think the stage for Iraq's future is set. I hope we leave lots and lots of guns and ammo behind in Basra when we leave.
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

This is all Bush's fault

Comment

I love this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X