Help Bush find campaign slogans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't bother voting, it's already been bought. Bush in 04
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you tired of cleaner air? Are you tired of drinking and cooking with cleaner water?

VOTE Bush and Cheney for 2004!
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

oints at avatar:
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

THAT was a good one, Uber.

Comment

Bush/Cheney '04: We use the word "freedom" a lot.... freedom freedom freedom freedom!!!!!!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber KruX
              oints at avatar:

(Mark, you should use those recent Google incomes for better server capacity)

EDIT: Never mind, now the avatars work again... at least every second time I update.
              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Actually, they are showing now -- for the time being.

Comment

Working...
                X