Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brave Chechen Freedom Fighters Strike at the heart of the occupants: 36 enemies slain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brave Chechen Freedom Fighters Strike at the heart of the occupants: 36 enemies slain

Way to go!
    urgh.NSFW

I read on the kavkaz.org site that while these brave people acknowledge that the violence against Chechnya is an act of the Russian leaders, they were elected by the Russian people. Thus, all Russians are valid targets
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

What's with the rolleyes? Like this is the first time terrorism is used as a mean to accomplish political goals.

Comment

Arafat: "Poor Chechens." Arafat to muslim Chechen women visiting Palestine. "Do your duty." Cut to a train traveling through Chechnya filled with Russian and Chechen schoolchildren. A young woman boards. The train blows up. Cut to Arafat. "We must all condemn this senseless act."

"Poor Chechens." Arafat solemny intones.
        http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

We must remember, that in Chechnya, there are several groups trying to be the number one for Chechnya. To grab the power, become independent and lead the country. There are more legit ones, with goal to drive the Russians out and make the country better, but there are other ones, that want it with different methods. There are separatists, and there are 100% terrorists too.

This was a dirty terrorist attack, no doubt. But I wouldn't go and say the whole Chechnya is a terrorist country, with only one goal, to create terror in Russia.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Chechenia freedom

Terrorism

This will not help their efforts, rather the opposite
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Yeah this is definitely bad. Bad for Chechnya, bad for Russia. Bad for Chechnya, because this is bad news, and this will definitely be scored even somehow. It will make their chances of unifying and being free and having a country of their own pretty dark.

Also bad for Russia. Even if Russia wanted peace, who can they trust? No one is in charge there. No one can be trusted to be the unifier and leader, because it's a mess, and there are inner conflicts of interest between Chechens.. So there's no one to negotiate with. And things like this happening.. even if it only represents some terrorist group that has no affiliation to the legit groups.... it still doesn't help any. And the terrorists should realize it. It's not like they couldn't fight Russians otherwise.. they could, unite with the legit ones. But nooooo they have to go and blow up innocent civilians.. it's not like they don't want to be free. I hope they catch the terrorists behind this and justice will be done, and I hope that frustrated individual soldier won't do overkills amongts innocent Chechen civies.. We'll see what happens.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm bored of people killing each other .
                "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Comment

"The ground will burn under their feet."

Idiots.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

The parfume endures for years.

There have been many movements for independence by Tsetsenia but it was only untill relatively recently that the liberation movements so to speak have been almost completely hijacked by religious fundamentalists.

Truely Saudi Arabia outdones itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X