Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've just been searching through the OT Archives. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

Is your avatar smiling? It sorta looks that way.
    Isn't it the cutest toilet you have ever seen?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

It's Eastern Illinois isn't it?

Comment

Um -- that is where I'm living right now, yeah.

????
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

What's really sad is all of the rowdy SMAC off topic threads are gone. That was a vibrant place!
          "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
          Drake Tungsten
          "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
          Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer

damn... i was hoping you wouldve gotten some real world experience and logic
            He has...we're just waiting for you to get yours now
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
              What's really sad is all of the rowdy SMAC off topic threads are gone. That was a vibrant place!
              Yes, I remember my little debates with HolyWarrior
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
                Jesus, what the hell is connorkimbro's fixation with people on the toilet? Look at the thread about women's restrooms. I, urm, smell a fetish!

Wantin to sneek a peek at a possibly opportune time and wanting to see them cut one loose are not the same thing. People do OTHER things in bathrooms too, ya know.
                Personally I only go to the toilet to perform the necessary unloading functions... or occaisionally just for a rest... to get away from my desk etc... what the hell do you do there?! O_o

Comment

I sometimes go (when at work) to have a good rake around in my nostrils
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Personally I only go to the toilet to perform the necessary unloading functions... or occaisionally just for a rest... to get away from my desk etc... what the hell do you do there?! O_o

I am a man, so that's about all I do there too. Girls certainly MUST do alot more than that in there.

Damn, I'm sorry I ever said it, now. But I won't apologize for thinking it a rather opportune time to sneek a peek at some hotties naughty bits, I won't! Just leave me alone about it already!
                    -connorkimbro
                    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Working...
                    X