No announcement yet.

Italians Can Be Great People..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Italians and Spainards are the best. Meet them for 10 minutes, they treat you like old friends. Ask them for a small thing, say a smoke, and they will literally force you to take the entire pack (but I don't smoke, I just wanted to see them!).
    Then again, it may help that I look like a spaghetti-eating, large-nosed, hariy-backed dago.
    "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

I love Italian women the most. Go to Rome, very nice selection

Comment

Italians are very much like Israelis, or so I heard.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

As a cynical that pops up, I have only one thing to say:

Thank you for your attention

Edit: gah, I forgot the tirade about the evil Americans
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I can do that Spif
            Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

So before the cynics get in there and post thier rolleyes...
              Nope, I get you off the hook. The rolleyes smiley has been degraded with some silly hat, you'll have to get by with a

But, no really. What's up with people that have a habit of labeling entire populations as good or bad? And this after a couple of short visits.

Comment

In an unsolicited show of solidarity in the war on terrorism, workers at Armanino Import-Export have been making their feelings known by adding yellow ribbons and prayer cards to freshly painted tanks.

Pretty yellow ribbons! that must look a little disturbing on tanks....but does convey 'the beauty of war' i suppose

Nice gesture, somehow accessorising tanks like this does not seem too surprising for Italy.
                Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I've been to Italy twice, both for 10 days...

The first trip was with school, where we had to live with some Italian families... And as far as I remember, there were none from my class who had any problems with them... I didn't get to know all, but them I got to know
                  Specially the family I got to live with

The second time was a hollyday with the family... the people I talked to (of the Italian people that is) were all nice... the only people on that trip who wasn't 'nice to talk to' where our danish guides
                  This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                    Nice gesture, somehow accessorising tanks like this does not seem too surprising for Italy.
                    As with all things in life, it's the accessories that matter

Edit: Ok, maybe today has affected my feminine side more than I realised
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Italy is great I agree. They have GREAT GREAT GREAT food, interesting history and culture... Forget about Fiat and Berlusconi, it's a good one

I also like the whole mediterranean thing.. one of the places I really like to visit for a vacation and relaxing. Also beautiful women.. good football.. all in all, it's pretty nice.
                      In da butt.
                      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher
                        Then again, it may help that I look like a spaghetti-eating, large-nosed, hariy-backed dago.
                        I'll have you know that I have no hair on my back, thank you very much.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

OMG, I almost forgot about the women!

The most beautiful that I've had the fortune to see.

Comment

Working...
                          X