Holy moly what a Merlot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy moly what a Merlot!

Wow. I've never before had an alcoholic drink that had me deep down wanting to grab for the next sip. Thing is this is pretty *tty stuff, as well (I imagine) - '99 Columbia Red.

Yes there have been countless wine threads.. but never enough! What are some of the wonderful lower/mid end selections for a starting wino? Are nationalities always relevant? Are you adept at describing your favourite's taste via pompous wine-ology? Who took my car keys that one time, when the guy who was saying all that stuff was nearby?

U Diojnt' liek wine

PI like wiskey

I likel cownd

JOn Miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Jon, you seem to be drinking at an alarming rate compared to how you seemed before. Just make sure it's controlled

Comment

I was kicked out tonight

out of th
        e ****ing bar

waititng ot get sover bnow

Jon Miller
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I didb't drink befoiyre cther summer

I am better now

J(Oj Millllllllltyyyy
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

what isi *tty supposed to mean?

only thing i can think of is sh~tty, and that usually means a bad thing?

if it's good, i'll write it down for future purchase and consumption.
            B♭3

Comment

Anyone else think Millers faking it?

Nonetheless, Drogue in 5...4...3...2...
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                what isi *tty supposed to mean?

only thing i can think of is sh~tty, and that usually means a bad thing?

if it's good, i'll write it down for future purchase and consumption.
                *tty is sh*tty upon my own assumption, although it was wonderful for my own experienced taste.

Jon - YOU got kicked out of a bar??? The hell happened - talk to me on AIM, you never seem to be online

Comment

Jesus people, it's not that hard to maintain some semblance of effective typing whilst inebriated. I'm ****ed out of my gourd right now and I'm still spelling words fine (I think).
                  KH FOR OWNER!
                  ASHER FOR CEO!!
                  GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy
                    Anyone else think Millers faking it?

Nonetheless, Drogue in 5...4...3...2...
                    I think most people who make 'drunken' typos on this board are faking it....I've posted here p1ssed many times and the worst that happens to me is that I forget how to spell long words so I just use two or three small ones instead

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka

*tty is sh*tty upon my own assumption, although it was wonderful for my own experienced taste.

Jon - YOU got kicked out of a bar??? The hell happened - talk to me on AIM, you never seem to be online
                      yah

nothing happened, just like the last time I was kicked out

(I am always on AIM )

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Originally posted by reds4ever

I think most people who make 'drunken' typos on this board are faking it....I've posted here p1ssed many times and the worst that happens to me is that I forget how to spell long words so I just use two or three small ones instead
                        it is harder to type wihle drunk

but yuo can still pull it off if you type slowly and use the backspace a lot

I usually don't

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

My local restaurant has a Rioja which is to die for - at a very reasonable price (well comparatively - the prices charged for wine in UK restaurants being scandalous).

I have set myself the target of drinking the place dry of this stuff!!

Comment

The sweetest wine with the sweetest intoxicating effect I have ever drunk is called Maurodafne, comes from Patra (the best of its kind) and it is so sweet and balanced you won't even realize that we're getting drunk and when you do it's the sweetest drunkness you'll ever experience. And it has no hang over. I don't know who thought up the recipe, it's quite an old one, but whoever did was a genious. Needless to say it is very addictive and not to be used often.

Comment

Even when I'm sober I misspell words, so I guess it doesn't really matter if I'm pisssed drunk or not... and I hardly ever make any sense

I don't like wine...

Miller; that avatar IS driving me insane.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X