Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption **** Gephardt

"Gephardt can't get hardt"
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

And in case anyone suspects that's not really Gephardt (god, does that name just roll off the tongue or what?) or that the piccie's photoshopped, it comes from Yahoo! News.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Big **** for president!
      CSPA

Comment

American Fly: Gephardt invites the audience to take a peek at the man behind the zipper.
        B♭3

Comment

Ah, so you're the new intern? Go ahead, people won't notice while I'm draping myself in the American flag.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

Hey look, everyone! It's D!ck!

Gephardt tries to revive his flaccid campaign by seeking the advice of Bob Dole.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

"Gephardt will likely be dropping out of the race for presidential erection"

Comment

Well, Bachelorette, my perfect date would start with a candlelit dinner, would continue with a moonlit walk on the beach and would finally wrap up with a whirlwind tour of every county in Iowa.

Beat that, Kucinich...
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Beat that, Kucinich...
                  That would work as an actual caption, as well.

Comment

Do you guys have the Dating Game in Finland?
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

"When I was younger, it was THIS big.................."

Comment

See, I really am the black guy from Predator (I had the Jacko operation - can't tell the difference, can you?), so vote for me!
                        "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                        -Bokonon

Comment

See, I really am the black guy from Predator

Which one? Carl Weathers or the bad-ass?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The bad ass naturally. Only they get public office.
                            -Bokonon

Comment

Carl Weathers has more name recognition, though. Also, although he played the pussiest guy in Predator, he was also Apollo Creed, so he does have some bad-ass cred.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X