Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Titor

Copycat thread from another forum...

I have to say, some of his stories are entertaining. And I mean this in the purest meaning of entertaining. Personally I think this dude might have watched too many Babylon 5s. But anyway, interesting read, just keep your sense-of-rationality-hat on the table for a moment so you can enjoy this story.

THe other forum laughed at the pictures this dude provided and they are crappy. But, read the story, it should give you an interesting read, if not, then at least few laughs.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Oh yeah, forgot to say what this was about.. the MAN from the FUTURE!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Since no one is answering or reading, I'll answer myself. It is clear, that this person is very smart. Or he has few other buddies working this thing up. I mean had working this thing..

.. I think the BEST move, was that he actually 'left', meaning he never regained the name to continue his stories... but actually left it like that.

One thing I find was a stupid move was because he gave exact dates to big things that will happen, things he wouldn't forget if he was from the future.. Like, Last Olympics will be held in 2004.... wait that's a good one, well anyway, that the civil war in US will break out... 2004? That's pretty soon! So, his stories will be caught too soon. I wish he'd been more secretive about that too, because now he'll be caught too soon.. but then again this was written in 2000-2001 so maybe he didn't think it was too soon.
      Too bad, good story though.
      In da butt.

Comment

Already been posted here

Somewhere that is

Sometime
        meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

sorry
          In da butt.

Comment

Well I can't create more threads today, so let's turn this thread into discussion about the guy who had $800 investing money and made it into $350 million dollars in short time and claimed to be from the future.. 126 invests, all hitting jackpot. No mistakes.

They apprehended him from illegal insider trading, but as far as I know, no news has been since reported.

The man wanted to get back to his time machine, but they wanted to keep him locked up until he reveals his sources. They admmited, that there is no information about his existence before they got him.

So, any news on this guy?
            In da butt.

Comment

IIRC that's from the Weekly World News (a paragon of accuracy, or, actually, a good source for humor stories such as 'Saddam and Osama Are Gay Partners' etc.)

Don't you really think an insider trading guy going from $800 to $350M and claiming to be from the future would get more attention if it was real?

Comment

Well I'm sorry.
                In da butt.

Comment

JohnT?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Comment

very entertaining... I guess next year we'll find out...
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Last Olympics in 2004!?!? But we have them in 2010!

Spec.
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Spec, I'm sorry, according to John, you don't. Blame him though...
                          In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                          X