New News -- Cincannitti Police Officers Killed an Attacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun

Too bad you couldn't comprehend the context of my use of that word -- as others have pointed out to you.
    Believe it or not, there are many in this forum who have no idea who you are or what you stand for. These people can only go by your written word to make judgements about you. When you make an ambiguous written statement, you are bound to get multiple interpretations of your intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH

I guess that cant be Charleston SC, else I couldn't understand why you'd rather be in Iowa.
      Because Davenport Iowa -- where I lived last -- has, IMO the best nightlife to offer for gays with four gay nightclubs on the same street.

Plus, other aspects of my social life that I really enjoyed with my friends back home -- I liked living in the Quad Cities.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000

Believe it or not, there are many in this forum who have no idea who you are or what you stand for. These people can only go by your written word to make judgements about you. When you make an ambiguous written statement, you are bound to get multiple interpretations of your intentions.
        God damn -- reread the explanations that others have given to you, about my post and REREAD that actual post I made.

Clearly, the "n" word I used was being used from the viewpoint of the police officers when I described my unfair, initial reaction to the news.

Comment

Oh and Spencer -- it's Charleston, Illinois four hours south of Mingapulco (Chicago).

Comment

Oops, I didnt take into account the 'gay factor' just the comparison between Charleston SC and any town in Iowa, especially in late nov.

Come to think of it with the Citadel right there I would think Charleston would have an active (if hidden) gay community.
            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

hey MrFun, now do you know what it feels like to have the PC police jump on your nutz?
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He'd probably like that

Come, MrFun, come to the dark side. Join the ranks of us racists who will rise up and take over the world!!! Supressing anyone who is different, in any possible way!!!

crazy crackers
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Hey,

I used to live in Charleston, and just graduated from The Citadel, and we ridicule gays alot less than any civilian college. This is for may reasons, but primarily because we have learned to keep out mouths shut and simple do what do. The only problem I ever had with homosexuals in Chas was when on libery one afternoon in uniform, some demostators (we knew they were gay from their signs) at Marion square started throwing stuff at us, but some other gay memebers of the demostration yelled at them since we were just minding our own buisness. We don't mind them (demonstrators) much, as the same people march on everything, liberal or conservative.

Anyways, a rather large gay community, for South Carolina anyways, and I know of 2 gay bars downtown, a few more elsewhere.

Steriotypes suck, but I can understand the comment

-Pat
                  "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by SpencerH
                    I could be wrong, but It seems as though MF's posts of late have been taking a fairly aggressive 'tone'.

Is this a new side of MF, or have I just been selectively reading?

Back on topic:

What's amazing to me about this incident is the complete lack of integrity shown by the news orgs that fail to show the start of the tape where you clearly see the cops talking to the guy, then his unprovoked attack of one of them.
                    they do it because of time constraints. We all know we don't have a liberal media.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos
                      Hey,

I used to live in Charleston, and just graduated from The Citadel, and we ridicule gays alot less than any civilian college. This is for may reasons, but primarily because we have learned to keep out mouths shut and simple do what do. The only problem I ever had with homosexuals in Chas was when on libery one afternoon in uniform, some demostators (we knew they were gay from their signs) at Marion square started throwing stuff at us, but some other gay memebers of the demostration yelled at them since we were just minding our own buisness. We don't mind them (demonstrators) much, as the same people march on everything, liberal or conservative.

Anyways, a rather large gay community, for South Carolina anyways, and I know of 2 gay bars downtown, a few more elsewhere.

-Pat
                      Again -- I live in Charleston, Illinois -- not THE Charleston.

So I am not that far from Ming's kingdom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                        He'd probably like that

Come, MrFun, come to the dark side. Join the ranks of us racists who will rise up and take over the world!!! Supressing anyone who is different, in any possible way!!!

crazy crackers
                        And you would know what I like and don't like because . . . .

Oh and I'm already on the dark side according to pyschotics like Falwell and Robertson.

Comment

Hey,

-Pat
                          I used to live in Charleston. Actually Goose Creek- as I went to the prototype school at the Naval Weapons Station.

I remeber we went into this one club downtown. I didn't realize that bar was off limits to navy personnel . Only because thursdsay nights were gay night- we didn't go on a thursday though. Was it called the birdhouse? I can't remember.

Comment

Hey,

-Pat
                            Congrats, the citadel is a fine school. Hopefully though, those are all typos and not an indication of your spelling ability
                            We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                            If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                            Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• Nope,

Just me trying to get a blurb in at work

I know your not from SC MrFun, I was responding to The Citadel comment.

-Pat
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• It is incredible how many people actually condone police violence.

Comment

Working...
                                X