No announcement yet.

New News -- Cincannitti Police Officers Killed an Attacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But the police officers (unless they were doghnut hogs) were likely to have been stronger because they were more physically fit than the bipedal blob.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Spencer -
      If they had noticed he wasnt breathing (and they should have monitored him while in their custody) they should have carried out emergency first aid. That doesnt mean you release him from handcuffs.
      They did see he wasn't breathing, you can hear the cops on the tape talking about the situation. And yes, if the handcuffs are why, or partially why the guy isn't breathing, you have to get the cuffs off. If paramedics arrived do you think they would have tried administering CPR with the guys arms pinned behind his back? Of course not.

No, the initial struggle was 2 cops; 4 more turn up before he is finally cuffed. Its very difficult to handcuff someone that size especially if they are resisting.
      That's what I said, 2 cops were struggling with him. But the situation changed once they saw he wasn't breathing, it went from a restraint issue to a health issue and no one with knowledge of CPR would have told the police to keep the cuffs on him. Arguing they couldn't risk uncuffing a guy who wasn't breathing and obviously near death because he was a risk to 6+ officers is illogical... C'mon, the guy was losing to 2 cops and they had 6 or more by the time they saw he was in trouble...

Comment

• If blacks aren't stronger than whites why are they superior at all sports? And they are even taking over soccer, and before long it will be hockey.

Comment

• So are you, or are you not vice-president of Cal's club??

Comment

• I thought Park Ave. was, if not I wanted the job
            Monkey!!!

Comment

• who is Cal?

Comment

• I think he means Cali = Caligastia
                Monkey!!!

Comment

• Finally, someone who is with the fvcking program.

Comment

• What a marvellous threadjack.

carry on, kids.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                    X