I am not a procastinator!!....anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not a procastinator!!....anymore

Sup guys, me I'm better than last friday, came to work this morning, on time, with nothing to mention.

Just to tell you that my christmas shopping is practicly finished!! Woohoo!! I am not procrastinating this year!

Usualy I start shopping for gifts on the 21st or so. But now I have only 2 gifts left to buy! Yeehaa! And I all did it at 9a.m. in the morning with no shopping frenzy with everyone around. I was all alone, taking my time and, imagine this, I was having fun doing it!! I never thought this day woould come. Me, having fun christmas shopping.
    It's a lot better this way, I recommend it to everyone!

So, are you done? Or are you a christmas procrastinator?

Spec.
    I am! But I love christmas shopping
    13.33%
    I am not because I love christmas shopping
    6.67%
    I am because I hate christmas shopping
    20.00%
    I am not but I hate christmas shopping
    20.00%
    I am because I cant make up my mind on what I want to buy
    20.00%
    I am not but it's a hassle because I cant make up my mind on what I want to buy
    0.00%
    I never procrastinate on banana shopping!
    20.00%
    -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Our shopping is finished, our cards are mailed, the tree is up, all we have to do is wait.

Comment

I don't buy gifts.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
        I don't buy gifts.
        Why not?
        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Fixed some typos in your poll, Spec.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh, MAN! We actually got a spelling Nazi as a mod? What next, a grammer Nazi?

Comment

I probably ought to start buying soon, but thanks to the internet I can simply sit my fat arse down in front of the computer and do it all without having to breath fresh air.

Technology
              "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

I was going to post my thoughts in here, but decided to hold it off, and do it later . . . . . .
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec

Why not?

Well, for starters, I'm not religous and I'm deffinately not one to fall for consumer holidays, so that pretty much takes all the 'traditional' meaning out of this holiday for me.

And since I try not to fall for consumerism, I don't buy trinkets and useless crap, period. let alone for anyone else. I might burn a CD for someone, or perhaps buy a book, if I stumble across something that I think they would enjoy, but I don't go out looking for things.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I chose banana, and Im with Osweld here. Christmas shopping pains me greatly, and seems to defeat the object of it all. Searching without direction for something can be immensly frustrating when you've only got enough money for one thing per person, and that thing has to be 'just right'.

I dont expect gifts in return, I hate the charade of appearing pleased at whatever rubbish someone has got me.

It sucks that I dont get as much pleasure out of the season as everyone else, but thats life I guess.
                    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

What's this christmas-thingie...?
                      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Only gots the wife left, and I, like Spec, ussually wait 'til the last minute to start.

Wife has been moaning about how all we have on the walls are pictures of family and our wedding, she wants some real art work. There's a dealer down the street who sells Michael Parks lithographs as well as origionals. I think I will get her one of those, not an origional... I ain't that rich
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Might I interest you in the fine works of Thomas Kinkade?

Comment

Christmas shopping is brilliant! (but then so is any kind of shopping) Having said that, i still have loads to do due to a strange desire to waste as much money as possible on people i bearly know
                            Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

I'm a procrastinator, but not a serious procrastinator. I'll wait till the last week, but not the last day.

Comment

Working...
                              X