• Show
Clear All

Awwwwwwwwwwww!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

wow. . . .but NOT hubba hubba. . . hmm, this may be difficult. *scanning pic folder*

hows this one?

edit: doh! forgot the pic.
      -connorkimbro
      "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

here it is

not sure if this is the kind of thing your looking for, but it's funny
        Attached Files
        -connorkimbro
        "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Does anybody have that famous picture of a really scared kitten being held up to a camera? It's got flattened out ears and its eyes are big and its mouth is wide open. I swear it almost looks human.
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia
            Does anybody have that famous picture of a really scared kitten being held up to a camera? It's got flattened out ears and its eyes are big and its mouth is wide open. I swear it almost looks human.
            You mean this one of my cat Tigger?
            Attached Files
            ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
            ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

That sounds like Lonestar's avatar.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

here's me with the girl next door when I was 4
                Which one are you

Does anybody have that famous picture of a really scared kitten being held up to a camera?
                I saw one around here somewhere...
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher

Which one are you
                  I knew I'd get a comment like that from someone...BOWL CUTS ARE COOL OK!!!

Comment

BOWL CUTS ARE COOL OK!!!

Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm throwing a wild guess here and predicting that the replies and images to this thread weren't exactly what Ali was excepting...

We have some amazingly beautiful shots of Sophie - my God, was she precious on Halloween. I'll scan them in and upload them sometime.
                      The same girl which is in his avatar? Looks pretty evil to me.

Comment

Now this is what I call a disturbinly good pic.
                        Attached Files
                        -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Japher

Comment

Could do with better rims, I don't like those, maybe something shiny, and with lots of wires, and spin even when the tires aren't.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                              Could do with better rims, I don't like those, maybe something shiny, and with lots of wires, and spin even when the tires aren't.
                              Nope. I know the rims you are talking about. Very heavy and are only to show off. The rims shown are light weight and gives faster acceleration and cornering.

Spec.
                              -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

but they're ugly. You could find something better.
                                Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X