Business Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Idea

Well first of all, I need to figure out who is good markets.. that's the Japanese. When they get crazy over something, everyone will buy it, and that's like millions of sold products. We already have them all the time in Christmas to see Santa here, so.. I figured it should be something Christmas related..

Do you guys have any ideas, what would be cheap to manufacture, and the Japanese would buy them all?
    Electronic santa? Like those Tamagotchis, but Santa?

No wait.. how about a Santa computer game? You'd have to fly with your raindeers, drop presents FAST and you can't miss houses, and you need to be on schedule to win? Too difficult to make.. how about.. you know tamagotchis? The Japanese went CRAZY over them. I should start a new mania over there.. I'd get rich.. Something Christmas.. Santa.. and crappy electronics. Anyone with me? WHo wants to do busienss!!!!!! ?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

The beauty of it is, that it's relatively easy to make (prototypes) and cheap to manufacture. All we need is the crazy shopping Japanese. Anyone with me on this one? Let's make some plans! I need bigger pockets for the wands of cash.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

The Japs will love reindeer crap marketed as virility enhancement pills.
      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Chemical Ollie, oh crap, you're absolutely 100% on the button here... they have all those enhancement foods and all.. then we could claim it really works, and they'd go crazy and buy lots of it.
        In da butt.

Comment

People bought the pet rock when they could have just gone outside and found a rock for free so maybe they'll buy the pet reindeer turd or something.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why not start distilling Finnish Vodka? You could market it as Absolute Pekka or something.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Impossible. Too bad.. I'd need so much licenses and all to make my own booze here, I'd die of old age before getting it.

I have good vibes about the reindeer thing.. 'yes.. very strong.. very strong!'.
              In da butt.

Comment

The reindeer crap idea is excellent. With some fancy wrapping and perhaps a little anecdote about how the ancient Lapps would eat it on their wedding nights etc, it's bound to be a success!

I've heard that moose dung is a hit among German tourists. I don't think they eat it though
                CSPA

Comment

Absolut is where I live. 10 miles away. Don't try to give Pekka any strange ideas.

But the reindeer will crap on Pekka before it will crap on anyone else...
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Yes it is excellent idea.. Chemical Ollie hit a jackpot right there. If we only now had some good connections to Japan.. I mean, we could even make up stories, and legends.. oh I'm getting a bigger picture here!

We should put a short story, or just few short stories in every package (bigger package).. like a legend from a man who was the leader of this tribe 600 years ago, but couldn't have a child to continue his legacy because he couldn't get an erection. Then this shaman came and they did all rituals and stuff, and he had a massive erection after that and concieved a child, future leader of the tribe.. you know stories like that.

We can make up rituals you do when you take it, to make it work right. I mean with the placebo and all, I bet few guys do get an erection.

Then we could make a small marketing show, put some guys (good ones!) in Lappland national costumes, and do all weird tribe stuff and singing (they have very distinctive singing style, like Austrians go yoddling, they have their own interesting and sounds kind of cool and mysterious)..You know, stuff like that.

I'm not going to do this alone, I want to share future wealth. Who wants in?!
                    In da butt.

Comment

And it's a fact (I've read it from many places, I can try to dig up info if you really demand) that Finland is one of the places with the best sperm count in men. It's many times better than some other countries...

So, we could use this as a hoax too. Like 'we let you know a secret we have been helding from others for long time'.....
                      In da butt.

Comment

Let's revive Snif-T Panties!

Comment

Working...
                        X