what are some things you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some things you do

when things look really bleak and crappy enough to make you wish you were anywhere but where you are, even dead?

just curious.
    B♭3

if i'm depressed or sad, i usually just sleep.
    -connorkimbro
    "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I watch anti-american videos.
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

get stoned
        play guitar, go somewhere that's not so bleak or crappie if possible.
        ku eshte shpata eshte feja
        Where the Sword is, There lies religion

Comment

If I'm depressed I go for a run, sleep, or try to think of people who are worse off then I am. Thinking of things to be thankful for adds perspective.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I solve really weird physics problems, try to prove things like the Riemann Zeta Hypothesis, read a history book or play 12 hours of Civ 2 straight...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

sleep

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Deep meditative thinking state.

Comment

I have a full set of drums. They are noisy and I can hit them as hard as I want, to let out some anger.
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

when im seriously bummed, i usually sleep a lot, and while i AM awake, i write down everything that comes into my head. you know, the stream of consiousness ****. then when it's all out, and i'm feeling a little better, i destroy the paper. my favorite method is burning.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Depends on what made me bummed out. If its girls, I'll drink. If it's school, I'll listen to loud music. If it's just life in general, I'll smoke. Sleeping, listening to good music, and writing help too.
                      "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                      ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                      "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Hmmm, drink. I had forgotten to meantion that one.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I guess I should also add ****ing

Jon Miller
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Sleep is a good method. If impossible, then also write down whatever comes to my mind. It's only that I keep everything I ever wrote. I have a good amount of various papers - thoughts, feelings, short stories, a children's book, and other stuff. Would be quite revelaing if anyone read those. Oh, and I also have photocopies of some interesting letters I wrote...
                            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

one of my notes was found by my parents when i was 13, and from then on i've destroyed whatever i wrote.

for a while after that, i didnt write my feelings down, but without my preferred method of venting, i got really pissed off.
                              "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                              - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Working...
                              X